Atlanta Fire 2012-2013 Tryouts are almost here!
Tier I Tryouts Begin May 19, 2012
Tier II Tryouts Begin May 26, 2012
at the Cooler in Alpharetta, GA
IMPORTANT Reminders to Reduce Tryout Process Time Day of Tryouts:
1. Reserve your Spot Now:
Go to www.cooler.com to register and verify tryout times.
2. Register for 2012-2013 USA Hockey Season:
You must register with USA Hockey for the 2012-2013 season in order to
participate in tryouts. Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com
3. Provide a Copy of Birth Certificate:
This is only applicable if your player has never played for the Atlanta
4. Arrive at Least 1-1 1/2 Hours Prior to your first Tryout Time:
There is required paperwork that has to be complete and turned in to be
eligible to tryout. Paperwork includes, but is not limited to, player
attire fitting forms, financial contracts, and player information
Helpful Hints to Have a Successful Tryout:
1. Eat - eat a well-balanced meal containing carbohydrates and protein
the night before tryouts and a healthy breakfast the morning of tryouts.
2. Drink - drink plenty of water prior to the day of tryouts.
3. Sleep - get a good night sleep and be well rested the day of